Effective date: January 1, 2019
The privacy of our visitors to https://generichope.com is important to us.
At generichope.com, we recognize that the privacy of your personal information is important.
Here is information on what types of personal information we receive and collect when you use and visit generichope.com, and how we safeguard your information.
Note: We never sell your personal information to third parties.
1. Log Files: As with most other websites, we collect and use the data contained in log files. The information in the log files includes your IP (internet protocol) address, your ISP (internet service provider, the browser you used to visit our site (such as Chrom or Firefox), the time you visited our site and which pages you visited throughout our site. The time and date of your visit, the time spent on those pages, unique device identifiers and other diagnostic data.
3. Personal Data: While using our service, we may ask you to provide us with certain personally identifiable information that can be used to contact or identify you (“Personal Data”). Personally, identifiable information may include, but is not limited to:
4. Use of Data: generichope.com uses the collected information to provide support.
5. Retention of Data: generichope.com will retain your Personal Data only for as long as is necessary.
6. Analytics Providers: We may use third-party Service Providers to monitor and analyse the use of our website. Google Analytics: Google Analytics is a web analytics service offered by Google that tracks and reports website traffic. Google uses the data collected to track and monitor the use of this website.
Legal Basis for Processing Personal Data under the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR)
Your Data Protection Rights under the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR)
If you are a resident of the European Economic Area (EEA), you have certain data protection rights. generichope.com aims to take reasonable steps to allow you to correct, amend, delete or limit the use of your Personal Data.
If you wish to be informed about what Personal Data we hold about you and if you want it to be removed from our systems, please contact us.
- By email: firstname.lastname@example.org