Nintedanib 150 mg in India
Nintedanib is a medication, used to treat troublesome lung disease – idiopathic pulmonary fibrosis (IPF).
It is commonly known as lung cancer. In this disease, the lungs develop scars and stiffen, making breathing difficult. The medicine is known to help in slowing down the worsening of IPF disease.
Being a disease that gets worse over time, it is wise to start treatment at an initial stage and continue with the treatment. So, it is important to get a treatment that does not disturb you financially, while ensuring that patients get the treatment benefits in the long run.
Indian generic Nindanib (Nintedanib) 150 mg is approved by the Indian drug regulator for the treatment of idiopathic pulmonary fibrosis (IPF) and is the prescribed treatment of this disease.
Simply put, Nintedanib is the salt/ingredient (generic name) of the medicine. Ofev is the International brand name of this medicine.
In India, some of the companies are manufacturing generic versions of the Nintedanib brand.
What is the medication Nintedanib uses for?
Nintedanib medication is used for –
- Nintedanib is consumed to treat IPF (idiopathic pulmonary fibrosis), which scars the lungs with an unknown cause.
- It is also used to treat chronic fibrosing ILD (interstitial lung disease), in which scarring of the lungs increases.
- The medicine is also helpful in slowing the rate of decline in lung function in patients with SSc-ILD (systemic sclerosis-associated interstitial lung disease), also known as scleroderma-associated ILD. This is a disease in which scarring of the lungs is often fatal.
- Nintedanib belongs to a class of medications called kinase inhibitors. It works by blocking the action of enzymes that are involved in causing fibrosis.
- Nintedanib is usually taken every 12 hours (twice a day), at around the same times every day.
- The doctor may decrease the patient’s dose or stop treatment completely is certain severe side effects are experienced. It is thus important to clearly convey to the doctor how a patient is feeling during the treatment.
Nintedanib 150 mg tablet brands in India
The brands that have launched Nintedanib 100 and 150 mg capsules in India include –
- Glenmark Pharma – The company is claimed to be the first one to launch the branded generic version of Nintedanib as Nindanib 150 mg brand in India. It has made the medicine available at an affordable cost in India, facilitating the treatment of pulmonary fibrosis. This has been helping patients get a treatment option at pocket-friendly rates. Doctors are also equipped with a convenient way to reach more patients for treatment and cure.
- Cipla – The renowned brand has launched the generic Nintedanib. It is now marketed under the brand name Nintib.
- Lupin – This leading pharmaceutical company also launched Nintedanib – an anti-cancerous medicine as Idofnib.
- Zydus Cadila – The medicine is introduced as Nindev by this famous pharmaceutical brand.
- Boehringer Ingelheim – One of the top-selling drugs manufactured by this highly reputed brand in India is dedicated to oncology. It has made Nintedanib available in India as Cyendiv.
- Sun Pharmaceutical Industries Ltd – Nintedanib is available as Nintena under this brand name.
How much does Nintedanib 150 mg cost in India?
The cost of Nintedanib 150 mg as per different brands is mentioned below –
|Nintedanib brand Availability in India||Manufactuere||Price Range|
|Nindanib||Glenmark Pharmaceuticals Ltd||₹750 to ₹900|
|Nintena||Sun Pharmaceutical Industries Ltd||₹750 to ₹900|
|Nindev||Zydus Cadila||₹795 to ₹995|
|Nintib||Cipla Ltd||₹690 to ₹2550|
|Idofnib||Lupin Ltd||₹750 to ₹900|
Prices are Indian rupees per tablet form.
*Prices are subject to change.
Where can you buy Nintedanib 150 mg online in India?
You can easily buy Nintedanib online in India as it is widely available on several medicine portals. But make sure you must buy from trusted sources.
If you need any help related to Indian Nintedanib, you can contact me. I helped many people to access Indian generic hep c medicine. Contact me directly at WhatsApp https://wa.me/+918851226314 or send me mail firstname.lastname@example.org
What are the side effects of Nintedanib 150 mg
Common side effects of Nintedanib include:
- Stomach or abdominal pain
- Liver problems and liver enzyme elevation
- Decreased appetite
- Weight loss
- High blood pressure (hypertension)
In a nutshell, Nintedanib has entered the medicine market of India as a boon to patients struggling with lung cancer and related severities.
The medicine effectively blocks the abnormal protein that helps cancer cells multiply.
Thereby, checking their fatal spread or at least slowing it down, so that the patient’s life span is increased while being relieved.
This breakthrough in the pharmaceuticals’ world is on its way to bring forth more advancements and easing the severities of IPF.