The drug Hepcinat LP is the generic version of international brand name Harvoni. The drug is prepared with all the active ingredients. It consists of Sofosbuvir 400 mg and Ledipasvir 90 mg. This is a direct-acting antiviral DAA. This is the sort of quality inhibitor and consists of RNA polymerase NS5B. The medicine will effectively prevent the method of virus replication and the RNA copies. Hepcinat LP is favourite among the patients and the physicians. This is a well-tolerated formula, and in some, it can cause little dizziness and acute headache.
Hepcinat LP Advantages
• Drug Combination: The combination of the drug is safe. The drug is extremely efficient, and it does not require Daclatasvir as the previous combination Daclatasvir is required with Sofosbuvir.
• Hepcinat LP is best for the treatment of Hep C genotype 1, 4, 5 and 6. It acts well on those suffering from HCV genotype 1 as compare to Velpanat.
• Hepcinat LP is the high demanding most popular generic hep C medicine brand in the world.
• The cost of Hepcinat LP is low. Hepcinat LP generic cost not more than 1000$. Because of the several Indian generic medicine competitors, the prices are much reduced as compared to launching time.
• Side Effects: Hepcinat LP has low toxic effects, and it comes with lesser side effects.
• The effectiveness of the Drug: The medicine works faster-helping patients to recover within 12 weeks.
• Easy Usage of the Medicine: Hepcinat LP is available in the tablet form. It is recommended for the adults to take one drug on a daily basis before or during the meal time.
Velapanat is a fixed-dose combination medicine. It consists of 400 mg of sofosbuvir and 100 mg of velpatasvir. This medicine is just right for the treatment of hepatitis C. The medicine international brand name is Epclusa. This is a kind of oral medicine, and it is the suitable pan-genotypic, individual tablet treatment. The medicine is needed for the treatment of genotype 1-6 chronic hepatitis C virus. This is the right drug necessary for curing condition of HCV genotype 2 and 3. The low cost of the medicine makes it so demanding.
One of the biggest advantages of Velpanat generic Epclusa is, it treats all HCV genotypes and therefore it does not require genotype test.
Generally, the genotype test is required in the case of other treatment. Based on the genotype test doctor can decide patient medicine, treatment duration, and other things. In many countries, the cost of genotype test is approx $250 to $300. After the launch of Velpanat or other generic Epclusa in the market, the genotype test does not require.
Benefits of Using Velapanat
• Genotype: It covers all hep c genotypes between 1 to 6, therefore, genotype test is not required. Now patients can save genotype test fees.
• Price of the Drug: The price of the Indian Velapanat is 97 times lesser than the authentic version.
• Cure Rate: The curing percentage of the medicine is 96 to 99%.
• Velpanat and other generic Epclusa are very helpful for those patients who have more than one genotypes.
• Velpanat Sofosbuvir + Velpatasvir is better for the treatment of HCV genotype 3 as compare to Sof+Dacla.
• Medicinal Experience: The toxic character of the medicine is low. At the time of the medicinal consumption, you can experience mild fatigue.
• Duration of the Drug Intake: The length of the treatment is 3 to 6 months.
• Intake Method: In case you vomit after having an intake of the medicine you can take the next dose in the coming three hours.